Friday, April 26, 2013

Summer 2013 interns

We're excited to introduce our new Summer 2013 interns!  Dallin and Douglas will be leaving for Peru May 9th.  A little about these two new interns:

Dallin Maxfield

Majors: Entrepreneurship and Economics

Minor: Music

“I want to be a SEED intern because I have seen firsthand the effects of poverty and also how micro finance and social programs can help foreign nations. I'm excited to teach and help the Peruvians of Trujillo!”


Douglas Ward




Major: Accounting

Minor: Spanish

“I wanted to do the SEED internship because I love Hispanic cultures and I enjoy business and business concepts. I am excited to be involved in a program that combines those two elements and allows me to help make a difference in the lives of individuals.”  

No comments:

Post a Comment