Thursday, January 31, 2013

Meet our current 2013 Spring Interns

Geoff Andrews 

"I feel that the SEED internship in Trujillo, Peru...  Is going to set me up for the success that i desire and that I work for.  I am very excited for this opportunity because it is giving me the opportunity to set a good foundation for my future and what it will be."

Andrew Haws

"I have wanted to be a part of the SEED program ever since I heard about it.  The SEED program affects positive change on people around the world by helping them to become valuable contributors to their communities and to provide for their families. I hope to gain a broader understanding of the way businesses function throughout the world.  I would also like to do all that I can to make sure the people I have an opportunity to help are given the tools to not only change their own lives, but also to help others around them to grow and succeed."

No comments:

Post a Comment